VP, Enterprise Risk Management
· Reporting to Chief Risk Officer to provide input and expertise into the development of strategies, policies and procedures for managing risks across the enterprise to be adopted or approved by Executive Management and/or a Committee, such as the Finance and Risk Management Committee or the Management Investment and Credit Committee.
· The candidate is expected to aid in the management of an integrated risk management framework that defines appropriate metrics and reports, aggregates quantitative and qualitative risks across the enterprise, ensures development of systems and data management capabilities to support risk management programs, and improves the understanding of risk policies and limits to all participants in the company.
· The candidate is expected to provide leadership within ERM organization to accomplish stated risk management goals throughout the organization.
· Minimum 15 years of experience
· Working knowledge of most, if not all of risk management, investment management, capital markets, hedging strategies, accounting, valuation, reserving requirements, asset-liability/risk management, information technology, strategic planning and operations for insurance products and assets
· Requires advanced degree in academic background in investments, finance, accounting, mathematics, or related field and/or extensive work experience in one of the stated areas
· Professional certification such as, CFA, FSA, CPA, or CERA desired
· Strong leadership and management skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Academic background and/or extensive work experience in investments, finance, accounting, mathematics, or related field
Actuarial Qualifications Considered: